Shamanic traditions have used ceremony and ritual for thousands of years as a way of bringing healing to all aspects of the self; mind, body, heart, and spirit. In this modern era, we tend to focus on only one aspect at a time, but Shamanic Breathwork© creates a portal for which all parts of the self journey together, leading to truly transformative, everlasting growth and healing.
Shamanic Breathwork©, created by Linda Star Wolf, is a powerfully expansive voyage into altered states of consciousness through the use of a connected circular breathing technique (which will be taught to you during our time together). Journeyers are led through a shamanic experience, guided by their breath and chakra-attuned music, to unblock their chakras (or energy centers/meridians), allowing stuck energy to flow freely again.
Some of the beautiful benefits that come from this vital energy moving freely include:
- Increased excitement, joy, and happiness; less worry, anxiety, and stress
- Abundant creativity, which you can bring to your work/career, art, and relationships
- Greater intimacy, passion, and sensuality within your relationships
- Understanding, direction, and drive to pursue your true life purpose
- Rewiring old patterns and habits that no longer serve you, including those related to interpersonal relationships or addiction
- Greater capacity for love, compassion, healing, and wisdom
- Elevated spiritual development
Shamanic Breathwork brings you back to your timeless, ageless, ancestral roots from millennia ago; our necessity for touch (and the ability to express under what conditions), of belonging to a tribe of like-minded/spirited/hearted people, and the creative expression of our true selves. This is where medicine and magic are ecstatically found and your inner shaman comes forth!
To prepare for your journey:
- BRING: yoga mat, blanket, small pillow, water, journal, and eye bra if you have one (if you don’t, one will be provided)
- WEAR: comfy, loose clothing (easy to move around in)
- EAT: a light meal beforehand (full bellies make it hard to do breathwork)
- A curious and open heart!
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to get settled, comfy, and cozy and ready to journey!