What are the benefits to distance counseling (counseling/coaching sessions conducted from afar, either online or over the phone)?
- Flexibility in scheduling. Without having to factor in travel time (as well as traffic, parking, and walking time), distance counseling allows for greater options in terms of scheduling
- Convenience. Distance counseling allows you to have your session in the comfort and safety of your own home
- Allows for sessions to continue under extenuating circumstances such as illness or travel
- Allows for greater privacy
- Allows for greater vulnerability and disclosure because you’re in a familiar setting, surrounded by things (including beloved pets) that give you comfort and a sense of well-being. Greater vulnerability and disclosure tend to lead to faster, beneficial results as well
How much do you charge?
For a 50 minute session the fee is $150
How is payment handled?
Venmo and Paypal
Do you accept health insurance?
Yes, I do. I am in network with Kaiser (including Beacon) and United Healthcare.
Please note that as of January 2023, I am not currently accepting new clients but you can contact me to be added to the waitlist.