What are the benefits to distance counseling (counseling/coaching sessions conducted from afar, either online or over the phone)?
- Flexibility in scheduling. Without having to factor in travel time (as well as traffic, parking, and walking time), distance counseling allows for greater options in terms of scheduling
- Convenience. Distance counseling allows you to have your session in the comfort and safety of your own home
- Allows for sessions to continue under extenuating circumstances such as illness or travel
- Allows for greater privacy
- Allows for greater vulnerability and disclosure because you’re in a familiar setting, surrounded by things (including beloved pets) that give you comfort and a sense of well-being. Greater vulnerability and disclosure tend to lead to faster, beneficial results as well
How much do you charge?
For a 50 minute session the fee is $130
How is payment handled?
Venmo and Paypal